Sunday, April 5, 2009

Activity 3

Quiz:
Which time period do you belong in?

Your religion is: A. Whichever religion my king is.
B. Catholic
C. I am a reformer
D. I’m not really a religious person.

Your job is: A. A warrior
B. A trader
C. A farmer
D. An engineer

You read: A. Read? I can’t read.
B. I I have important things read to me.
C. I read and discuss religious texts.
D. I read often

Your education: A. None.
B. None, or very little.
C. I’ve learned what I needed to.
D. High school or higher.



Results:

1). Mostly A’s: You belong in the early middle ages. You enjoy simple living.
2) Mostly B’s: You belong in the 13th century. You do and know what you have to.
3) Mostly C’s: You belong in the 15th-17th centurys. You are interested in changes and independent thought.
4) Mosty D’s: You belong in the modern era. Your biggest concern is current events and how they will affect tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment