Friday, February 20, 2009

Project 2 Revised

I have made a lot of changed from my rough draft to my final. The only thing that I did not change was my topic, which was Holocaust and genocide. I used two of the same articles from my draft, but I also chose one more. The first two from my draft were on the Jewish Holocaustand my third was about a little known Holocaust in the Ukraine in the two decades leading up to the second world war. I included more detail in my final, using who, what, when, where, why and how. I also used quotes and statistics. I included the author's name and a works cited page. I changed the order of the paragraphs. In my draft, the Nazi policy paragraph came second, but in my final it was first. The first article in my draft became my second, and I added a third. I used the same basics in my intro, but I edited it some. My first draft was very informal. My final was much more formal with better grammar and better formatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment